ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
With over 10 million Henrys made, and most still in use today, he really is the vacuum you can trust. Packed full of great features to make cleaning easy, including a huge capacity, versatile toolkit and super long-reach, trouble-free rewind cable. Carpets, hard-floors, cars, stairs, DIY. . . Nothing beats a Henry for versatility.
A Tool for Every Job – Henry’s versatile toolkit includes: Combi Floor Tool, Dusting Tool, Crevice Tool and Brush & Mattress Tool.
Huge Capacity – Less emptying with a capacity up to x5 bigger than many bagless vacuums.
Stores Neatly Away – On-board tool storage means tools are always to hand and neatly packed away.
What Goes in, Stays in – Henry Bags lock in all the dust, meaning emptying with no dust and no mess.
Vacuum cleaner features:
- Suitable for all surfaces.
- Weight 7.5kg.
- Size H34.5, W32, D34cm.
- Side suction for edge to edge cleaning.
- Adjustable floorhead.
- Includes mattress nozzle, crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle, dusting brush, combination floor nozzle.
- Length of hose 2.2m.
- Hose stretches up to 2.2m.
- Stainless steel extension tubes.
- Capacity of dustbag 6 litres.
- Uses disposable dustbags – 1 bag included.
- 10m power cord.
- DB72 noise level.
- 27 kWh usage per year.
- Model number: hvr 160-11.
- Manufacturer’s 1 year warrantee.