VonShef Cold Coffee Brewer 1300ML with Filter – Iced Coffee/Jug/Bottle
- WORTH THE WAIT – as the name suggests, to make a cold brew you’ll use cold or room temperature water, and leave it to infuse for around 8 hours in the fridge for the richest results. The tight mesh filter maintains a smooth, filtered consistency for a barista-quality coffee
- RICH FLAVOUR – Unlike traditional coffee, the cold brew process produces a coffee concentrate 60% less acidic than hot brewed coffee, so it’s gentler on your stomach and is generally less bitter.
- BOROSILICATE GLASS – high quality glassware is incredibly durable, lightweight, non-BPA, eco-friendly, hard-wearing and reusable – ideal for taking your brewer on the daily commute, to the office or out into the garden
- FRUIT INFUSIONS – in addition to cold brew coffee, you can also use the filter with fruit to create fruit flavoured water or juice. It’s also suitable for loose tea or tea bags, making this brewer a versatile addition to your kitchen cupboard
- 1300ml CAPACITY – the coffee brewer is small enough for easy storage 28 x 19 x 12 (Height X Width X Diameter), yet large enough to make big batches that’ll stay fresh in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Manufacturer 1 Year Warranty Included
|Item Weight||1.06 Kg|
|Package Dimensions||35 x 20 x 15 cm|