- Drinking chocolate.
- Cocoa Life
- Partnering with Fairtrade Foundation
By Appointment to H.M. The Queen Cocoa and Chocolate Manufacturers Cadbury UK Ltd., Bournville.
- Offering a smooth and chocolatey experience designed to be made with milk
- Cadbury Drinking Chocolate has a warming, comforting and uplifting effect any time of the day
- Cadbury Drinking Chocolate is Fairtrade certified, helping producers get a fair deal
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 500g
Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Carbonate), Flavouring, Cocoa Solids: 25 % minimum
- May contain Milk
Store in a dry place.Protect from heat. For best before see base.
Preparation and Usage
- Swirl three heaped teaspoons of Cadbury Drinking Chocolate into a mug of hot semi-skimmed milk and stir. Alternatively, mix the powder with cold semi-skimmed milk in a microwaveable mug and heat in a 800 W microwave on high for 1 min, stir then microwave for a further 30 sec. Stir before drinking.
|Typical Values||Per 100 g||Per Serving (18 g + 200 ml semi-skimmed milk)||*Reference Intakes|
|Energy||1697 kJ||709 kJ||8400 kJ /|
|–||402 kcal||168 kcal||2000 kcal|
|Fat||5.6 g||4.1 g||70 g|
|of which Saturates||4.1 g||2.8 g||20 g|
|Carbohydrate||76 g||24 g||260 g|
|of which Sugars||73 g||23 g||90 g|
|Fibre||9.3 g||1.7 g||–|
|Protein||6.3 g||7.9 g||50 g|
|Salt||0.38 g||0.31 g||6 g|
|*% reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)|
There are no reviews yet.